Saturday, November 15, 2008

CRAP!!!

A friend of mine just texted me asking me why I wasn't at a concert... "what concert?" I asked... "What group had a bunch of hits?"he asked me. Which is a line from a song by LFO called "Summertime" where LFO sings "___ ____ __ ___ _____ had a bunch of hits..." So then it hits me...

I'm missing the concert of one of my favorite groups of all time and I know it makes me a total girl to say this but I LOVE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

I'm missing their concert right now and I wish I was there.

Danny Donny Jordan John and Joe PLEASE COME BACK! I won't miss the next concert!!!

--Skippy-- NKOTB fan

2 comments:

Deanna said...

My brother used to sing: oh oh oh oh oh...New kids suck! (to the tune of Hangin Tough) And it made me want to punch him in the baby maker.
xoxoxo

EmilyJudd28 said...

hahah i loove lfo... New kids on the block had a bunch of hits - chineese food makes me sick, and i think its fly when a girl stops by for the summer!!