Friday, October 3, 2008

Son of a...

I have a hippie friend who bitches. All the time. Constantly.

This persons fave topics are: Utah, republicans, G.W. Bush, mormons, being treated unfair because this person isn't "like everyone else", Mccain, Palin, people who like and support them, stupid people in Utah and dumb Utah laws involving liquor, gambeling, and driving.

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.

I hate it. I hate it as much as they hate Bush.

I try to be sympathetic. I actually hate a lot of those same things too. In fact minus the mormons, gambeling and liquor things, I hate all of those things as well.

So right now I'm trying to have a "think outside the box" moment. I'm trying to think of the things I talk about non-stop that come off the same way to others. The two that are coming to mind are:

My bad dating life and celebrities.

I'm not good at dating... I'm actually quite bad. I try hard but with VERY little success. But I have too many blogs posted about it already.

I name drop celebrities so often that their names are broken.

Those are still my favorite topics but I don't wanna be the verbal burden to others that my friends are at times to me. In the up coming weeks I hope to talk about much deeper issues. UNFORTUNATELY for me, I'm about as deep as a kiddie pool for ants. Lucky for me though I'm very well intentioned and I have an interesting way of looking at life. I think the two coincide. By not looking too deeply into life I can still stay above the pain that so many seem to wallow in. I wallow in the subject of girls and occasionally money. I hate other things but I don't wallow in them.

I make my points in with USA Today simplicity. I'm not a New York Times or New Yorker type of whiner. Even my complaints seem to be a little up beat or have pep.

I'm not a bumpersticker guy. Hippies have bumperstickers all over their P.O.S. cars. I do have an emotional bumpersticker that I wear on my countenance which is "Angels fly because they take themselves so lightly" and it's gonna stay there until a some son of a b#### or a hippie wipes it off.

No comments: